How to Give

Give to KMail a check or money order to

Kalamazoo College
Office of Advancement
1200 Academy Street
Kalamazoo, MI  49006

Give online

You may make a gift securely online by clicking here or by clicking on the  giving button in the upper corner of any page. Gifts can be made using a MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover card. You will have the option to make a one-time gift, or to set up recurring monthly or annual gifts.

Give by phone

Please call the Kalamazoo College Fund at 269.337.7236 and our staff can take your credit card gift over the phone.

Transfer stock

The College welcomes gifts of stock. To ensure prompt and accurate processing of your gift please view the stock transfer procedure.

70½? Make a Tax-free IRA Rollover Gift

If you are required to take a minimum distribution of your IRA, and are at least 70½,
you can make yearly tax-free gifts to Kalamazoo College. To do so simply contact
your IRA account administrator to request a charitable rollover from your IRA be
sent to Kalamazoo College, Office of Advancement, 1200 Academy Street,
Kalamazoo, MI 49006. Our federal tax ID number is 38-1358014. View more details.

Matching Gifts Program

Corporate matching gifts provide a wonderful opportunity to double, sometimes even triple, your contribution to Kalamazoo College. Check with your employer to see if they provide a matching gift benefit. If you have any further questions regarding matching gifts, please contact Jennifer DiGiuseppe at or 269.337.7236.