Frequently Asked Questions about Giving Online

I live outside of the United States. Will this page support a non-US address?Give to K
Yes, this page will support your address. You will, however, need to fill in every field with the equivalent to city, state and zip code. If you have difficulty, contact us at or 269.337.7236.

My spouse and I both attended K and I want to make sure we both get credit for the gift. How can I do this?
If you have received materials from the College listing both your and your spouse’s name, then we are aware that you are married and your spouse will be automatically credited when you give a gift. If you recently got married or do not think we know the name and/or class year of your spouse, update your current contact information at the online alumni directory or by calling 269.337.7236.

May I set up monthly gifts charged to my credit card?
Yes. To establish recurring credit card gifts, please contact the Kalamazoo College Fund at 269.337.7236 or

Who can I contact if I have a question or problem not listed here?

Please contact Laurel Palmer, Director of the Kalamazoo College Fund, at or 269.337.7282.