Consumer Information Guide

Higher Education Authorization Information: Public Disclosures

Program Integrity (student complaints)

The College encourages students and prospective students to initially address complaints related to consumer protection issues with personnel in the office or department that caused the alleged grievance. However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with the Office of Attorney General of the State of Michigan, Consumer Protection Division, P.O. Box 30213, Lansing, MI 48909-7713 or at