Athletics at K strives to bring the best out of our students and to strike a healthy balance between stellar sportsmanship and outstanding scholarship.
Our students, in partnership with their coaches and teammates, are encouraged to use their BEST principles to be champions in the classroom, in competition and in life.
Best in Field, Best in Class
Athletes on MIAA academic honor roll
CoSIDA Academic All-Americans
Teams received the MIAA GPA Award
- A $500,000 gift to K in support of women’s athletics from Dana Getman ’68 is establishing the Getman Endowment for Equity in […]
- Kalamazoo College is ready to make a splash with student-athletes and the community thanks to the completion of its new $18 million […]
- Roommates Leah Tardiff ’21 and Rachel Madar ’21 felt they lost something important when their Kalamazoo College women’s lacrosse season was cut […]
- Kalamazoo College student-athletes have donated their time during the pandemic by creating a website that gives Kalamazoo Public Schools (KPS) students a […]
- More than 250 students were recognized Friday during the annual Honors Day Convocation for excellence in academics and leadership. Students were recognized […]
Kalamazoo College’s 18 competing sports teams participate in the Division III Michigan Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA) conference.
Why We Play
Our student-athletes come to K from across the country to compete on and off the field. At K, athletics is designed to enhance the student experience, not distract from it. With their team’s support, K athletes are leaders of the sport and the classroom, taking full advantage of K’s open, liberal arts education.
Athletes get the added support of their coaches, who work closely with each member of their team to develop personal growth, leadership, time management and academic excellence. Joining a legacy of champions, student-athletes can tap into an expansive athletics alumni network to get further mentorship from people working in their desired profession.
By the end of their four years at K, our student-athletes graduate knowing that they have the skills for lifelong achievement.
Meet our Athletes
Follow K Athletics on social media for more player spotlights!