A distinguished group of Kalamazoo College alumni will provide students with two days of practical workforce preparation April 12 and 13 during Career Summit 2019. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend this special event targeting positive employment outcomes through the Center for Career and Professional Development.
Through interactive break-out sessions, themed panel discussions and networking opportunities, students of all majors will gain priceless information about the global job market. All Career Summit events will be at the Hicks Student Center on campus to ensure as many students as possible may participate.
The scheduled speakers for Career Summit 2019 are:
- Christina Bodurow, Ph.D. ’79, vice president, strategic operations, data sciences, safety and regulatory, IQVIA
- Jerrod Howlett ’09, manager, product solutions, Google
- Corinna Keller ’92, vice president of advertising sales for the Americas, CNN
- Jessica Kiessel ’03, head of learning and impact, Omidyar Network
- Honorable Alexander Lipsey ’72, circuit judge, Kalamazoo County Circuit Court
- Elizabeth Okey ’07, community impact manager, Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Christopher Reynolds ’83, deputy chief officer, general administration & human resources group, Toyota Motor Corporation; chief administrative officer, manufacturing & corporate resources, Toyota Motor North America, Incorporated
- Aaron Ries ’06, managing director, leveraged loan trader, Jefferies LLC
- Jonathan Romero ’13, secretary, board of directors, Welcoming America
- Sarna Salzman ’96, executive director, SEEDS
- Amber Whittington ’08, elections officer