Select your class or affinity group to:
- contact your reunion committee
- view your class specific events and your class who’s coming list
- update your contact information
- share an update with your class by submitting a class note
- download your yearbook
- link to your class Facebook group or the Alumni Engagement Facebook page
Homecoming and Reunion Weekend is October 15-17. Please view the schedule for the weekend!
In order to create as safe an environment as possible on campus for all guests, students, faculty and staff, all age-eligible alumni and guests are required to be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of arrival to campus for Homecoming and Reunion Weekend, October 15-17, 2021. You will be asked to show your ID and provide proof of vaccination (or a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours of arrival) when you come to campus. All K students, faculty and staff are required to be vaccinated and masking is required at all indoor events and locations regardless of vaccination status. Please view Kalamazoo College’s COVID-19 webpage for the most-up-to-date information on the College’s COVID-19 response.
Stay connected with the alumni directory.