There’s nothing like a campus visit for getting to know K! Until we can safely welcome you to campus in person, we encourage students and their families to explore our virtual visit programs and events to truly customize your experience.
Virtual Visit Experience
We’re thrilled to bring the campus to you. Please feel free to customize your visit experience and take advantage of the many opportunities to engage with our students, faculty and admission counselors!
- Take a Buzz-About Campus, a guided exploration of our beautiful campus with one of our talented tour guides.
- Attend an information session! These Zoom presentations are typically given by one of our awesome admission interns or counselors.
- Meet with your admission counselor to learn more about the K-Plan, the application process, financial aid and more.
- Visit with faculty to get more insight regarding mentorships, majors and coursework at K.
- Sign up for a virtual visit experience here.
Explore other ways to connect with us:
- Check out our virtual tour. Click on the locations to explore campus from the comfort of your home!
- Ask a student to hear about life at K straight from the source! Current students are available for phone calls, texts, video chat and email.
- Chat with our alumni and learn about the K experience from the perspective of a graduate.
- Meet an admission counselor one-on-one. We’re happy to meet you through FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, or just chat over the phone, text or email to discuss your place at K.
Virtual Open Houses
One of the most important aspects of your college search is finding a college that is a great fit with your personal and academic interests. Attending a K Open House is an excellent way to be introduced to the College and will offer you the opportunity to visit campus and to meet with some of the admission staff along with other members of the K community.
Registration available in August:
- Thursday, September 24
- Monday, October 12
- Tuesday, November 10
The Weekly Buzz
In this series, you’ll get to know all about life as a Kalamazoo College student. You’ll chat with first-year students about their experiences, learn about orientation, peer leaders and the Summer Common Read, hear about support for first generation students and more!
The Weekly Buzz will return in August!