There’s nothing like a campus visit for getting to know K! We encourage students and their families to explore all of our visit programs and events to truly customize their experience. We’re thrilled to bring the campus to you through virtual and in-person visit options.
Virtual visit experience
- Take a Buzz-About Campus, a guided exploration of our beautiful campus with one of our talented student tour guides.
- Attend an information session! These Zoom presentations are typically given by one of our awesome admission interns or counselors.
- Meet with your admission counselor to learn about the K-Plan, the application process, financial aid and more.
- Visit with faculty to get more insight regarding mentorships, majors and coursework at K (seniors only).
- Sign up for a virtual visit experience here.
In-person campus tour
- Take a guided exploration of our beautiful campus with one of our talented student tour guides.
- Per CDC guidelines and College social distancing efforts, staff will take measures to keep valued guests safe during their visits to campus. Information regarding these precautions will be emailed to visitors following registration.
- Sign up for an in-person campus tour here.
Explore other ways to connect with us:
- Check out our virtual tour. Click on the locations to explore campus from the comfort of your home!
- Ask a student to hear about life at K straight from the source! Current students are available for phone calls, texts, video chat and email.
- Chat with our alumni and learn about the K experience from the perspective of a graduate.
- Meet an admission counselor one-on-one. We’re happy to meet you through FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, or just chat over the phone, text or email to discuss your place at K.
Virtual Open Houses
One of the most important aspects of your college search is finding a college that is a great fit with your personal and academic interests. Attending a K Open House is an excellent way to be introduced to the College and will offer you the opportunity to visit campus and to meet with some of the admission staff along with other members of the K community. Register in August for any of the following dates:
- Thursday, September 24
- Monday, October 12
- Tuesday, November 10
The Weekly Buzz
In this series, you’ll get to know all about life as a Kalamazoo College student. You’ll chat with first-year students about their experiences, learn about orientation, peer leaders and the Summer Common Read, hear about support for first generation students and more!
The Weekly Buzz will return in August!