About Career Summit 2018
A distinguished group of K alumni will join Silicon Valley executives and venture capitalists for Kalamazoo College’s Career Summit 2018. The event is two days of practical preparation April 6 and 7 for Life after K. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend this special event.
Through interactive break-out sessions, themed panel discussions and networking opportunities, students of all majors will gain priceless information about the global job market.
Led by Brad O’Neill ’93, creator of K to the Bay and the CEO and co-founder of Depot Global Inc., this exclusive opportunity to connect with industry leaders takes place at K so as many students as possible may participate.
Confirmed speakers for Career Summit 2018 include:
- Esperanza Cantú ’11, project leader, Data Planning and Evaluation Division, Detroit Health Department
- Kris Davidson, owner, Kris Davidson Photography
- Carolyn DeWitt ’04, president and executive director, Rock the Vote
- Bill Duane ’94, retired superintendent of well-being, Google
- Drew Dumsch ’90, founder and president/CEO, the Ecology School
- Lindsey Haswell, co-founder and executive vice president, Depot Global Inc.
- Ed Hortelano ’83, global vice president for research and development, Loparex
- Brad O’Neill ’93, CEO and co-founder, Depot Global Inc.
- Janete Perez, co-founder, Present
- Mike Soenen ’92, partner, Valor Equity Partners
- Hilmon Sorey, managing director, ClozeLoop
- Timasha Woods ’07, senior global human resources business partner, Amgen.