A distinguished group of Kalamazoo College alumni will join Silicon Valley executives and venture capitalists for Career Summit 2019. The event will be two days of practical preparation April 12 and 13 for Life after K. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend this special event.
Through interactive break-out sessions, themed panel discussions and networking opportunities, students of all majors will gain priceless information about the global job market. Led by Brad O’Neill ’93, creator of K to the Bay and the CEO and co-founder of Depot Global Inc., this exclusive opportunity to connect with industry leaders takes place at K so as many students as possible may participate.
Career Summit 2018 speakers included:
- Esperanza Cantú ’11, project leader, Data Planning and Evaluation Division, Detroit Health Department
- Kris Davidson, owner, Kris Davidson Photography
- Carolyn DeWitt ’04, president and executive director, Rock the Vote
- Bill Duane ’94, retired superintendent of well-being, Google
- Drew Dumsch ’90, founder and president/CEO, the Ecology School
- Lindsey Haswell, co-founder and executive vice president, Depot Global Inc.
- Ed Hortelano ’83, global vice president for research and development, Loparex
- Brad O’Neill ’93, CEO and co-founder, Depot Global Inc.
- Janete Perez, co-founder, Present
- Mike Soenen ’92, partner, Valor Equity Partners
- Hilmon Sorey, managing director, ClozeLoop
- Timasha Woods ’07, senior global human resources business partner, Amgen.
Watch the video above to hear from Kalamazoo College President Jorge G. Gonzalez, O’Neill, Sorey, SurveyMonkey Senior Vice President of Growth Elena Verna, Gigaom Founder and True Ventures Partner Om Malik, BIGGBY Coffee Co-President and Chief Executive Officer Michael McFall, and Stryker Corp. Vice President of Finance and Treasurer Jeanne Blondia regarding their reflections of Career Summit 2017.
Stay tuned for information regarding speakers for Career Summit 2019 and how to register.