Thank you for your interest in contacting our prospective students. Here’s how alumni calls work:
- Students can request a phone call from an alum; the request will be advertised to AAV members via the bi-monthly opportunity email.
- Once you volunteer to place the call, you will receive information about the student, including their high school and their interests.
- Calls should be placed on a weeknight between 6 and 9pm (on the student’s preferred day of the week when indicated).
- Feedback regarding your phone call can be emailed to email@example.com
Training materials will be available online soon.
Sending an email or two to a prospective student is an easy way to help the Office of Admission!
- Fill out the form below to indicate your interest level.
- You will receive a follow-up email with a list of student names, contact information, and when available, their interests.
- All you have to do is send an email introducing yourself, sharing the outline of your K-Plan and what you’re doing post-K.