A select group of K alumni who are leaders in their fields will join Silicon Valley executives and venture capitalists for Kalamazoo College’s Career Summit 2017 — two days of practical preparation for Life after K.
Through interactive break-out sessions, themed panel discussions, and networking opportunities, students of all majors will gain priceless information about what to do (and what not to do) to position themselves for success in a fast-changing and unpredictable global job market.
Led by Brad O’Neill, creator of K to the Bay and a serial entrepreneur and investor, this exclusive opportunity to connect with industry leaders takes place on the Kalamazoo College campus so as many students as possible may participate.
The scheduled speakers are:
- Jeanne Blondia ’87: Vice president of finance and treasurer, Stryker Corp.;
- Jonathan Carr: Director of finance, SurveyMonkey Inc.
- Priyanka Carr: Vice president of strategy and operations, SurveyMonkey Inc.
- Val Cole ’83: Retired senior executive, Apple Inc.; consultant and philanthropist;
- Amy Courter ’83: National president, Women in Defense; chief operating officer, inerTRAIN;
- Lindsey Haswell: Director of litigation, Uber Technologies;
- Ed Hortelano ’83: Global vice president for research and development, Loparex;
- Terri Kline ’80: President and chief executive officer, Health Alliance Plan of Michigan; executive vice president, Henry Ford Health System;
- Om Malik: Partner, True Ventures; founder, Gigaom;
- Michael McFall ’93: Co-president and chief executive officer, Biggby Coffee;
- Brad O’Neill ’93: Senior vice president of global sales and success, SurveyMonkey Inc.; creator, K to the Bay; serial entrepreneur and investor;
- Hilmon Sorey: Co-founder and chief revenue officer, CareerSofia;
- Elena Verna: Senior vice president of growth, SurveyMonkey Inc.; and
- Jeff Wycoff: Co-founder and managing partner, Fort Point Capital Partners.
For more information, visit the Career Summit schedule of events.