Class Agents provide volunteer leadership to their class in terms of staying connected to Kalamazoo College upon graduation and for sharing and promoting philanthropic opportunities for their classmates to support the K student experience. Class Agents are vital to the success of class fundraising through the Kalamazoo College Fund. Class Agents also provide leadership for reunion planning and giving every five years. Should you be interested in becoming a Class Agent or have a question about the Class Agent program please contact email@example.com or Sandy Dugal at 269.337.5959.
Below you will find the names and contact information of current Class Agents as well as the Class Agent volunteer opportunities available.
Other Ways to Get Engaged
Alumni who value their K experience are vital in promoting Kalamazoo College’s distinctive educational mission. You can advance K’s mission and solidify its position as one of this country’s exceptional liberal arts colleges when you:
- Identify and recruit a prospective student.
- Offer an internship or externship to a student.
- Mentor a student or recent graduate.
- Serve as as a class agent, reunion committee volunteer, Alumni Association Engagement Board member, Alumni Admission Volunteer Program member, or Hornet Happy Hour or regional event host.
- Make a charitable contribution to Kalamazoo College.
In addition to reunion giving, Alumni Bites details ways to share your talents and stay engaged with Kalamazoo College during your reunion year and beyond.