Registration for Career Summit 2018 is now closed. Students who are interested in attending but have not registered are welcome to stop by the registration table in the Hicks Student Center atrium before the session they would like to attend. Walk-ins will be accepted as space permits, especially on Saturday. See the Career Summit schedule online by clicking on ‘Agenda.’
About Career Summit 2018
A distinguished group of K alumni will join Silicon Valley executives and venture capitalists for Kalamazoo College’s Career Summit 2018. The event is two days of practical preparation April 6 and 7 for Life after K. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend this special event.
Through interactive break-out sessions, themed panel discussions and networking opportunities, students of all majors will gain priceless information about the global job market.
Led by Brad O’Neill ’93, creator of K to the Bay and the CEO and co-founder of Depot Global Inc., this exclusive opportunity to connect with industry leaders takes place at K so as many students as possible may participate.
Confirmed speakers for Career Summit 2018 include:
- Esperanza Cantú ’11, project leader, Data Planning and Evaluation Division, Detroit Health Department
- Kris Davidson, owner, Kris Davidson Photography
- Carolyn DeWitt ’04, president and executive director, Rock the Vote
- Bill Duane ’94, retired superintendent of well-being, Google
- Drew Dumsch ’90, founder and president/CEO, the Ecology School
- Lindsey Haswell, co-founder and executive vice president, Depot Global Inc.
- Ed Hortelano ’83, global vice president for research and development, Loparex
- Brad O’Neill ’93, CEO and co-founder, Depot Global Inc.
- Janete Perez, co-founder, Present
- Mike Soenen ’92, partner, Valor Equity Partners
- Hilmon Sorey, managing director, ClozeLoop
- Timasha Woods ’07, senior global human resources business partner, Amgen.