Contributions from alumni provided the resources and scholarships that prepared you to be a leader. Today’s K students are undergoing that same preparation. As an alum, you can show your appreciation by paying it forward with a leadership gift.
Lead by Example
The 1833 Society for Young Alumni enables 2007-2023 graduates to become leaders in philanthropy through the tiered giving structure detailed below.
|Class Years||Gift Amount||Monthly Gift|
|2021, 2022, 2023||$100||$8.34|
|2018, 2019, 2020||$250||$20.84|
Please note: the monthly gift amounts above reflect 12 payments (July 2022-June 2023); recognition as an 1833 Society for Young Alumni donor will be based on total giving for the 2022-2023 fiscal year.
Your leadership gift to the Kalamazoo College Fund makes it possible for today’s students to appreciate the K experience. In return, as a Young Alumni 1833 Society donor, you will receive:
- Invitations to special events during the academic year, including:
- A wine and cheese reception with President Jorge G. Gonzalez during Homecoming and Reunion Weekend in the Hornets Suite at the Kalamazoo College Athletic Fieldhouse on Saturday, October 22, 2022.
- The Kalamazoo Bach Festival Christmas concert and holiday buffet on campus (location to be determined) on Sunday, December 4, 2022.
- Networking opportunities with other K alumni and leadership donors.
- Special recognition at on-campus and at regional alumni events.
- The satisfaction of supporting the growth of exceptional programs and a strong campus community.
For more information or questions regarding Young Alumni giving, please contact Laurel Palmer, Director, Kalamazoo College Fund, at 269.337.7282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out if your employer has a matching gift program, search our Matching Gift Company database.
*Gifts totaling $1,833 or more to the Kalamazoo College Fund are recognized as regular 1833 Society donors.