Your Reunion Experience
Come back to campus on October 23-25, 2020 to celebrate Homecoming and Reunion Weekend. Opportunities for your entire class to get together come along only once every five years. This is your year to be part of your reunion experience.
Below are the top five things you can do right now:
- Update your contact information with the College
- Share an update with your class by submitting a class note
- Make your hotel reservation in Kzoo
- Join your class Facebook Group to hear reunion weekend updates
- Volunteer to be part of your reunion committee
Want to Help a K Student?
Share your career path and expertise with K students before your reunion and when you are on campus. Create/update your profile in Wisr, the Kalamazoo College Career Mentoring Network. You will be included in student searches when they look for alumni by major, industry, or region, and students may even reach you by online chat or request a phone conversation. Learn more about Wisr at reason.kzoo.edu/ccd/cmn.