Come back to campus on October 21-23, 2022 to celebrate Homecoming and Reunion Weekend.
Arnold “Arnie” Campbell
Martha “Marti” (Larzelere) Campbell
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in becoming your class agent.
Your Reunion Experience
Opportunities for your entire class to get together come along only once every five years. Below are four things you can do right now to connect with your class and the College.
- Make your hotel reservations
- Update your contact information with the College
- Share an update with your class by submitting a class note
- Join your class Facebook Group to hear reunion weekend updates
Want to Help a K Student?
Are you interested in connecting with current K students? The Center for Career & Professional Development provides opportunities for students to participate in flash mentoring and more with K alumni! To engage in these efforts, please consider one or more of the following options:
- Update your information in the College’s Alumni Directory.
- Create/Update your LinkedIn profile.
- Contact the CCPD via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or complete this webform to let us know of your continued interest.
- For quick career conversations with current K students, check out our next session of Hornet Huddles! Hosted on Zoom, Huddles give ultimate flexibility for flash mentoring to fit into your workday. If you’re interested, please let us know at bit.ly/HHDec21.
- For other alumni resources from the CCPD, check out our Alumni page.