Reunion Chair and Class Agent
Your Reunion Experience
Homecoming and Reunion Weekend is October 15-17, 2021 and your reunion is scheduled to take place on campus.* Below are three things you can do right now to connect with your class and the College.
- Update your contact information with the College
- Share a reunion update and write a message to your class
You can view all completed class reunion updates right away. You will need to use your alumni directory username and password to log in and submit a reunion update.
- Join your class Facebook Group to hear reunion weekend updates
Want to Help a K Student?
Are you interested in connecting with current K students? The Center for Career & Professional Development provides opportunities for students to participate in flash mentoring and more with K alumni! To engage in these efforts, please consider one or more of the following options:
- Update your information in the College’s Alumni Directory.
- Create/Update your LinkedIn profile.
- Contact the CCPD via email (email@example.com) or complete this webform to let us know of your continued interest.
- For other alumni resources from the CCPD, check out our Alumni page.