Campus Virtual Tour

Hoben Residence Hall Lounge

Hoben Hall was completed in 1937 and served as the menís dormitory. Made possible by a substantial gift from Dr. and Mrs. Enos DeWaters, the building is named after Allan Hoben, the president of the College from 1922 to 1935. Hoben became a co-ed residence hall in the early 1980ís (all residence halls are now co-ed).



How to Use the Virtual Tour