Campus Virtual Tour

Olds-Upton Science Hall (S)

The R.E. Olds Science Hall, dedicated on June 13th, 1928, was named for the inventor, founder, and head of Reo Motor Car Company. The building housed the chemistry and physics departments. In 1956, an extension of the building, Upton Hall, was added to house the biological sciences. It was named for the late Louis C. Upton, who served on the board of trustees from 1948 until his death in 1952. A new wing was added to Olds-Upton in the early 1980ís.

Whatís inside?



How to Use the Virtual Tour