Campus Virtual Tour

Trowbridge Residence Hall

Trowbridge Hall is a first-year residence hall consisting mainly one room doubles with a community bath for the hallway. There are a few areas with two double rooms that are connected by a shared bathroom. Previously the Mary Trowbridge house, it was built and dedicated in 1925 to provide housing for women. Funds were raised in 1958 to expand the capacity by adding a new wing. The hall became a co-ed facility in the 1970’s (currently all residence halls are co-ed).



How to Use the Virtual Tour