The Young Alumni 1833 Society enables alumni of the last decade to become leaders in philanthropy through a tiered giving structure detailed below.
|Class Years||Gift Amount||Monthly Gift|
|2004, 2005, 2006||$800||$66.67|
|2013, 2014, 2015||$100||$8.34|
Please note: the monthly gift amounts above reflect 12 payments (July 2014-June 2015); recognition as a YA 1833 Society member will be based on total giving for the 2014-2015 fiscal year.
As a Young Alumni 1833 Society member, you will receive:
- An invitation to the Young Alumni Reception during Homecoming and Reunion Weekend in October
- An invitation to the 1833 Society Wine and Cheese reception with President Wilson-Oyelaran and Dr. Olasope Oyelaran
- Networking opportunities with other K alumni & leadership donors
- Special recognition at on-campus and at regional alumni events
- Satisfaction of supporting your alma mater and helping current K students
For more information or questions regarding Young Alumni giving, please contact the Kalamazoo College Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Gifts totaling $1,000 or more to the Kalamazoo College Fund are recognized as regular 1833 Society members