Becoming a class agent is a great opportunity to get better connected with your classmates during your senior year and in your years as an alumni member. With guidance from the Kalamazoo College Fund staff, class agents serve in a volunteer leadership role to build connectedness between Kalamazoo College and your classmates by:
- Introducing the Senior Gift Challenge to your class. The dollars raised through the Senior Gift Challenge are designed to provide funding for scholarships, professors, and other vital needs. It is tradition at Kalamazoo College for alumni to pay it forward by giving back to K. As graduating seniors, your class agents are available to discuss giving options and questions you may have regarding giving back to K.
- Sharing the news of campus and classmates with your class as you transition to alumni. The further your lives take you from K, the more challenging it will be to stay updated on your friends and alma mater. Your class agents will provide you with the latest news on K and your classmates to keep you connected now and long after graduation.
- Encouraging classmates to support K financially during your alumni years. Help ensure the continued excellence in the liberal arts education you received.
- Giving a personal, meaningful annual gift through the Kalamazoo College Fund.
- Serving as the voice of the class to customize unique reunion experiences in the fall after your graduation and every five years during Homecoming and Reunion Weekend.
Keep the Class of 2017 vibrant in the life of Kalamazoo College
For more information: Please contact Tiffany Hudson, Assistant Director of the Kalamazoo College Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.337.7293. Thank you for considering this wonderful opportunity.