Kalamazoo College has concluded the largest and most successful campaign in the College’s history. The Campaign for Kalamazoo College raised $129.14 million dollars – $4.14 million above the goal! More than 17,000 donors have made gifts and commitments to support the priorities of this campaign, an overwhelming testament to the value that alumni, parents, and friends place on Kalamazoo College and an affirmation of the liberal arts.
Campaign at a Glance
- Student Opportunity & Access: $19.9 million for scholarships that will help keep the College accessible to highly talented students, regardless of their economic backgrounds
- Faculty Excellence: More than $7.5 million for faculty development & competitiveness; 7 newly endowed faculty chairs to ensure students are taught by the best and brightest professors
- K-Plan Enrichment: $32.5 million toward experiential opportunities & leadership development
- Capital Projects: $27 million toward the Hicks Center, Athletic Fields Complex, Arcus Center for Social Justice Leadership Building, Fitness and Wellness Center, and Natatorium
- 35 new endowed scholarships and 30 new funds to support SIP research & experiential learning
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!