Billing Calculator2017-2018 budget for first-year students
- Financial Aid Office -- Information about specific elements of your financial aid
- Meal Plan Options -- Explained Here!
- Figures are rounded to the nearest dollar.
- **Federal Work Study is not included in total because it is an eligibility to work and earn a bi-weekly paycheck. Work study and resident advisor earnings will be paid to students by paycheck and NOT applied to the student's bill.
- Estimated cost for books is $275-300 per term on average.
- Cost of transportation and personal expenses vary by student
All students are required to have health insurance coverage. For students without coverage, health insurance can be purchased through Kalamazoo College. The rate for coverage in the 2015-16 academic year was $1,104. Additional details at kzoo.edu/healthinsurance.