2009 Schedule of Events
- Alyssa Al-Dookhi ’09
- Julia Anderle De Sylor ’09
- Holly Anderson ’09
- Sarah Arnosky ’09
- Jessica (Adams) Baranowski ’09, Adam Baranowski ’09
- Scott Beck ’09
- Meghan Berryman ’09
- Ryan Booms ’09
- Joe Boss ’09, Payal Attawala
- Melissa Burnette ’09
- Kira (Dow) Castle ’09
- Steve Charon ’09
- Aaron Coleman ’09
- James Entwistle ’09, Alexis Baker
- Danielle (Miller) Flaumenhaft ’09, Dan Flaumenhaft, Sydney Flaumenhaft
- Rob Foley ’09
- Sarah Gayde ’09
- Andrew Girrell ’09
- Corydon Graves ’09
- Kelsey Hahn ’09
- Katie Hoeksema ’09
- Dan Hoevel ’09
- Jerrod Howlett ’09
- Allison Iott ’09, Jordan See
- RosaLeigh (Vedolich) Johnson ’09
- Trevor Jones ’09
- Megan Korc ’09
- Kelly Lepper ’09
- Morgan Locsei ’09
- Sarah Ludwinski ’09
- Sabrina (Jordan) McGuire ’09, Matt McGuire
- Anne (McShane) McShane-Massie ’09, Benjamin Massie
- Sarah Mequio ’09, Phillip Hollingsworth
- Emily Moreno ’09, Andrew Chegwidden
- Tina Muzzi ’09, Finn Connolly
- Thom Nelson ’09
- Sara Nestor ’09
- Amel Omari ’09
- Ryan Patton ’09, Tom Qualls
- Chelsea Rye ’09, Evan Horlacher
- Juli Scalf ’09
- Kaitlyn Walter ’09
- Chrissy Widmayer ’09
Friday, October 17
Class of 2009 Informal Gathering
University Roadhouse, 1332 W. Michigan Avenue
Enjoy your informal gathering at the University Roadhouse with your classmates.
Space is reserved upstairs for the Class of 2009.
Saturday, October 18
Class of 2009 Reunion Photo
Directly after your reunion photo Liz Candido, the College Chaplain, will lead a moment of silence in honor of Stephen Pitcairn. Individuals interested in sharing a memory of Stephen will be invited to do so at the Cavern.
Old Dog Tavern, 402 E. Kalamazoo Avenue (across from Bell’s)
Relive your senior pig roast under the outdoor pavilion at the Old Dog Tavern and celebrate your 5th reunion.
Dinner: $25/person – Cost includes a complimentary glass of wine, draft beer or well drink.
Information for the Old Dog:
- Please dress for being outside part of the time!
- Your name badge is your ticket into your reunion. Please bring your badge (which will have a dinner payment indicator on it) to the Old Dog.
- You will receive a drink token (good for a glass of wine, draft beer or well drink) when you arrive to the porch.
- Rootstand will be playing at Old Dog on Saturday beginning at 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 19
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
K Alumni Reception and Mass
St. Thomas More Catholic Student Parish, 421 Monroe Street
St. Tom’s invites all K alumni to join St. Tom’s K faculty, staff, and parishioners for Mass to close out your reunion weekend celebrations. The intention of this Mass is dedicated in memory of Stephen Pitcairn ’09. Tour the new church facility and join the parish in the Social Hall following Mass for a reception with light refreshments. We look forward to re-connecting with those who worshiped at St. Tom’s as students.
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Mass
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. - Reception
Reunion Chairs and Class Agents
Steve Charon ’09
Kira (Dow) Castle ’09
Andy Girrell ’09
Emily Murphy ’09
Juli Scalf ’09
Emily (Homnick) Wyman ’09
Amel Omari ’09
Contact Christy Honsberger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-337-7246 to join your reunion committee!
A reunion invitation letter from your class agents was mailed to you in April.
Please consider a gift to Kalamazoo College in celebration of your 5th reunion year. Donors who gave a gift during the last fiscal year are asked to increase your gift during your reunion year. Didn’t give a gift last year? Now is the time to become a donor. Your gifts pave the way for today’s K students to shape the future.
Your Reunion Giving Challenge runs from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. If you have any questions about your giving history or the giving challenge, please contact Sandy Dugal at email@example.com or 269.337.5959.
Hotels fill up fast! Please make your hotel reservations today.
Ways to Connect
Find and reconnect with your classmates through the alumni directory.
Your Class of 2009 memory book is available!