1999 Schedule of Events
- Jason Atkins ’99
- Jennie (Drummond) Baumgartner ’99
- Rachael (Kulick) Bommarito ’99, Aaron Bommarito ’97, Alvin Bommarito, Aldo Bommarito
- Amanda Borgsdorf ’99, Stephen Borgsdorf ’99
- Jennifer Combes ’99, Chris Springsteen, Moira Springsteen, Fiona Springsteen
- Christine Dragisic ’99
- Tatyana (Matish) Guifarro ’99
- Jennifer (Getting) Jameslyn ’99, Tyler Jameslyn
- Bijana (Kristy Lockwitz) Kadakia ’99, Ankesh Kadakia
- Michael Kellogg ’99
- Peggy Kingsley ’99
- Kelly (Collins) Latchana ’99, David Latchana ’99
- Daniel Lawson ’99, Lisa (Denton) Lawson ’98, Maddie Lawson, Amelia Lawson
- Megan McKnight ’99, Daniel Moore ’99
- Elisabeth (Nowlin) McNinch ’99
- Tim McNinch ’99
- Andy Miller ’99, Mary-Katherine (Thompson) Miller ’06
- Jeff Myers ’99, Jon Richardson
- Theresa (Possley) Nelson ’99, Robin Nelson, Conner Nelson, Reece Nelson
- Chris Nicholas ’99, Collette (Thomas) Nicholas ’97
- Ingrid Peterson ’99, John McCoy
- Jason Reed ’99, Robin Reed, RJ Reed
- Lisa Rotondo ’99
- Kyla (Wonderleigh) Shope ’99, Chris Shope
- Andrew Terranella ’99, Julia Santino
- Meghan (Ray) Virro ’99
- Aileen Wagner ’99, Brian Fowler ’99, Aaron Fowler, Ethan Fowler
- John Witzke ’99, Brigid Muldoon
- Rebecca (Lair) Ybanez ’99, Jorge Ybanez
Friday, October 17
Alumni Association Awards Ceremony
Dalton Theatre, Light Fine Arts Building
Support your classmate Chris Dragisic as she receives the Young Alumni Award at the Alumni Association Awards Ceremony.
Class of 1999 Informal Gathering
Bell’s Eccentric Café, 355 E. Kalamazoo Avenue
Enjoy your informal gathering at Bell’s with your classmates.
Meet your classmates on the outdoor patio. Please dress for being outside!
Saturday, October 18
Class of 1999 Reunion Photo
Class of 1999 Reunion Celebration
Lounge, Humphrey House
Enjoy the company of your classmates as you celebrate your 15th reunion.
Heavy hors d’oeuvres: $32/adult, $15/child (ages 5-12).
cost includes 3 beer/wine tokens
Class of 1999 After-Party
Rupert’s Brew House, 773 W. Michigan Avenue
Walk down Academy Street and continue your class celebration at Rupert’s after your reunion.
Reunion Chairs and Class Agents
Erik Karell ’99
Andy Miller ’99
Chris Dragisic ’99
Contact Christy Honsberger at email@example.com or 269-337-7246 to join your reunion committee!
A reunion invitation letter from your reunion committee was mailed to you in April.
Please consider a gift to Kalamazoo College in celebration of your 15th reunion year. Donors who gave a gift during the last fiscal year are asked to increase your gift during your reunion year. Didn’t give a gift last year? Now is the time to become a donor. Your gifts pave the way for today’s K students to shape the future.
Your Reunion Giving Challenge runs from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. If you have any questions about your giving history or the giving challenge, please contact Sandy Dugal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.337.5959.
Hotels fill up fast! Please make your hotel reservations today.
Ways to Connect
Find and reconnect with your classmates through the alumni directory.