1989 Schedule of Events
- Kit Almy ’89
- Paula (Casas) Arencibia ’89
- Annie (Schwartz) Brown ’89
- Dan Coats ’89, Kingsley Coats, Oliver Coats
- Sarah Colegrove ’89
- Russell Cooper ’89, Amy Clement ’96, Violette (K'2031) Cooper, Atticus (K'2034) Cooper
- Dennis Diokno ’89
- Steve Dougherty ’89, Carolyn Pugh, Lauren Dougherty, Tony Dougherty, Drew Dougherty
- James Gardner ’89, Joy (Geffert) Gardner
- Elizabeth Giffels ’89
- Anastasia (Holland) Harnden ’89
- Kenneth Harnden ’89
- Rhonda Kobold ’89, Ivana Vettraino, Claire Kobold-Vettraino, Giancarlo Vettraino-Kobold
- Laura (Livingstone) Livingstone-McNelis ’89
- Laurie Manor ’89
- Molly McAuliffe ’89
- Keith Mestrich ’89
- Chris Rito ’89, Melinda Rito
- Todd Ross ’89, Marty VanderVaart
- Morgan Vis ’89
- Kim White ’89
- Esther Yanovich ’89
- Sandra (Chunn) Zoellner ’89, Kirk Zoellner
Friday, October 17
Class of 1989 Informal Gathering
Arcadia Brewing Company, 701 E. Michigan Avenue
Enjoy your informal gathering downtown at Arcadia Brewing Company.
Saturday, October 18
Class of 1989 Reunion Photo
Class of 1989 Tailgate
Parking Lot, Kalamazoo College Field House (#3 on the map)
Head down to the Kalamazoo College Field House (parking lot) after your reunion photo to enjoy a class tailgate. Bring your own items to grill! A grill and condiments will be provided.
Class of 1989 Reunion Celebration
Stone Room, Weimer K. Hicks Center
Enjoy the company of your classmates as you celebrate your 25th reunion.
Heavy hors d’oeuvres: $32/adult, $15/child (ages 5-12).
Registration for Homecoming and Reunion Weekend is open!
Reunion Chair and Class Agent
Anastasia (Holland) Harnden ’89
Contact Christy Honsberger at email@example.com or 269-337-7246 to join your reunion committee!
A reunion invitation letter from your class agent was mailed to you in April.
Please consider a gift to Kalamazoo College in celebration of your 25th reunion year. Donors who gave a gift during the last fiscal year are asked to increase your gift during your reunion year. Didn’t give a gift last year? Now is the time to become a donor. Your gifts pave the way for today’s K students to shape the future.
Your Reunion Giving Challenge runs from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. If you have any questions about your giving history or the giving challenge, please contact Sandy Dugal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.337.5959.
Hotels fill up fast! Please make your hotel reservations today.
Ways to Connect
Find and reconnect with your classmates through the alumni directory.