1984 Schedule of Events
- Mark Bangs ’84
- Laura (Pratt) Caruso ’84
- Alice Curry ’84
- Greg Diment ’84
- Geralyn (Fletcher) Doskoch ’84
- Tom Etheridge ’84
- Mark Gabriel ’84, Kedric Gabriel, Shannon Gabriel
- Lynda (Becker) Gomi ’84
- Melissa Green ’84
- Patty (Taylor) Hastings ’84
- Marian Heller ’84
- Joseph Hosner ’84
- Maura Johnston ’84, Rod Lowe
- Jane (Carey) Kiel ’84
- Karen (Barnes) Kill ’84, Lee Kill
- Tom Klein ’84, Anne (Bacon) Klein ’84
- Athena (Kalevas) Kovalcik ’84
- Deborah Lanuti ’84, Frank Lanuti
- Christopher McLean ’84
- Annette Nickel ’84
- Mike Pniewski ’84
- Stacey (Christman) Pniewski ’84
- Liane (Ellwood) Quinn ’84
- Steve Stancroff ’84, Tamar Springer, Seth Stancroff, Ethan Stancroff, Noah Stancroff
- Howard Tejchma ’84, Steven Kuntzman
- Scott Teter ’84, Susan (Christensen) Teter
- Bridget (Flynn) Timmeney ’84, Darren Timmeney
- Marshall (Williams) Walters ’84, John Walters
- Susan (Pyles) Woods ’84, Jay Woods
- Steven Zacher ’84
Friday, October 17
Class of 1984 Informal Gathering
Old Dog Tavern, 402 E. Kalamazoo Avenue (across from Bell’s)
Enjoy your informal gathering downtown at the Old Dog Tavern.
Music: A $5 cover will be charged at the door beginning at 8:30 p.m. The Dumela Project will be playing at Old Dog on Friday.
Saturday, October 18
Class of 1984 Reunion Photo
Class of 1984 Reunion Celebration
Hornets Suite, Kalamazoo College Field House (#3 on the map)
Enjoy the company of your classmates as you celebrate your 30th reunion.
Heavy hors d’oeuvres: $32/adult, $15/child (ages 5-12).
cost includes 3 beer/wine tokens
Reunion Chair and Class Agent
Greg Schuetz ’84
Contact Christy Honsberger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-337-7246 to join your reunion committee!
A reunion invitation letter from your class agent was mailed to you in April.
Please consider a gift to Kalamazoo College in celebration of your 30th reunion year. Donors who gave a gift during the last fiscal year are asked to increase your gift during your reunion year. Didn’t give a gift last year? Now is the time to become a donor. Your gifts pave the way for today’s K students to shape the future.
Your Reunion Giving Challenge runs from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. If you have any questions about your giving history or the giving challenge, please contact Sandy Dugal at email@example.com or 269.337.5959.
Hotels fill up fast! Please make your hotel reservations today.
Ways to Connect
Find and reconnect with your classmates through the alumni directory.