Your Reunion Experience
Come back to campus on October 19-21, 2018 to celebrate Homecoming and Reunion Weekend. Opportunities for your entire class to get together come along only once every five years. This is your year to be part of your reunion experience.
Below are the top five things you can do right now:
- Update your profile and contact information in the alumni directory
- Share a reunion update and write a message to your class*
- Make your hotel reservation in Kzoo: For informal gathering and carpooling, we suggest adjacent hotels at I-94 and 131 = Baymont Inn, Best Western Plus, and Holiday Inn West.
- Join your class Facebook Group to read reunion weekend updates
- Call one of your reunion committee members, listed at end of webpage
*You can view all completed class reunion updates right away. You will need to use your alumni directory username and password to log in and submit a reunion update.
Registration for your reunion opens in September!
Tentative activities during the weekend include class gathering on Friday evening, campus activities on Saturday, class dinner on Saturday evening, class breakfast on Sunday morning, and optional extra three days in South Haven (organized by class members, not K). We are preparing a 1-page info-registration for the South Haven days, and will send just after the April 25 teleconf call.
Reunion Chair and Class Agent
Anne (Skjaerlund) Fege
Want to Help a K Student?
Share your career path and expertise with K students before your reunion and when you are on campus. Create/update your profile in Wisr, the Kalamazoo College Career Mentoring Network. You will be included in student searches when they look for alumni by major, industry, or region, and students may even reach you by online chat or request a phone conversation. Learn more about Wisr at reason.kzoo.edu/ccd/cmn.