1969 Schedule of Events
- Terrence Brown ’69, Linda Whitlock-Brown
- Nicholas Brownlee ’69
- James Christenson ’69, Constance Christenson
- Peter Cooperrider ’69, Nicole (Wang) Cooperrider
- Cynthia (Newman) Edwards ’69, Thomas Edwards
- John Ferrell ’69, Janet (Williams) Ferrell ’70
- Robert Foxworthy ’69, Desiree Foxworthy
- Lynn Lasswell ’69, Susan (Tait) Lasswell ’71
- Tim Lavalli ’69
- Tom Matzell ’69
- Lynne (Carlson) Sheaff ’69, Chuck Sheaff
- Christopher Steele ’69, Marcia (Klein) Steele
- John VanLuvanee ’69, Carol (Hafley) VanLuvanee ’69
- Ronald Williams ’69
Friday, October 17
Class of 1969 Informal Gathering
Park Club, 219 W. South Street
Enjoy your informal gathering at the Park Club hosted by Rick ’69 and Mary Halpert.
Saturday, October 18
Class of 1969 Reunion Photo
Class of 1969 Reunion Celebration
Lobby, Light Fine Arts Building
Enjoy the company of your classmates as you celebrate your 45th reunion.
Dinner: $45/adult, $20/child (ages 5-12).
cost includes 3 beer/wine tokens
Registration for Homecoming and Reunion Weekend is open!
Reunion Chair and Class Agent
Bill Weiner ’69
Rick Halpert ’69
Bonnie (Wachter) Swenby ’69
Contact Christy Honsberger at email@example.com or 269-337-7246 to join your reunion committee!
A reunion invitation letter from your class agent was mailed to you in April.
Please consider a gift to Kalamazoo College in celebration of your 45th reunion year. Donors who gave a gift during the last fiscal year are asked to increase your gift during your reunion year. Didn’t give a gift last year? Now is the time to become a donor. Your gifts pave the way for today’s K students to shape the future.
Your Reunion Giving Challenge runs from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. If you have any questions about your giving history or the giving challenge, please contact Sandy Dugal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.337.5959.
Hotels fill up fast! Please make your hotel reservations today.
Ways to Connect
Find and reconnect with your classmates through the alumni directory.