1964 Schedule of Events
- Sandra (Nordin) Anderson ’64, David Anderson
- Dawn (Larson) Atkinson ’64
- Larry Barrett ’64
- Bruce Benton ’64, Patricia Benton
- Elaine (Fish) Bugoski ’64, Linda Bugoski
- Linda (Harlow) Cannon ’64, Glen Cannon
- David (David Clowers) Clowers ’64, Candace Keane
- Susan Cooper ’64
- Karen (Foxworthy) Craig ’64, Bill Craig
- Gretchen (Cassel) Eick ’64
- Barbara (Cummings) Foster ’64, Richard Foster ’65
- Rodney Gibeau ’64, Fay Gibeau
- William Good ’64
- Robert Matthews ’64, Carol Matthews
- Ronald Milnarik ’64, Pauline Milnarik
- Roland Mittica ’64
- Michael Moore ’64, Betty Moore
- Mary (Stucky) Myers ’64
- Norma (Chamichian) Pollack ’64, Gordon Pollack ’64
- Robert Powell ’64
- Bruce Timmons ’64, Jan Timmons
- Joan M. (Van Deusen) West ’64, Dennis West
- Patricia (Barney) Westphal ’64
- David Yeager ’64
- Gregory Zolad ’64
Friday, October 17
Class of 1964 Informal Gathering
Lobby, Nelda K. Balch Playhouse
Enjoy your informal gathering on campus in Balch Lobby. A selection of wine and cheese will be served.
$15 per person.
Saturday, October 18
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Class of 1964 Lounge
Humphrey House Lounge
Join your classmates in Humphrey House Lounge to reconnect and relax throughout the day.
Class of 1964 Reunion Photo
Class of 1964 Reunion Celebration
Banquet Room, Weimer K. Hicks Center
Enjoy the company of your classmates as you celebrate your 50th reunion and induction into the Emeritus Club.
Dinner: $45/adult, $20/child (ages 5-12).
cost includes 3 beer/wine tokens
Sunday, October 19
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Hick’s Center Cafeteria open
Welles Hall, Weimer K. Hick’s Center
Join your classmates for brunch.
Registration for Homecoming and Reunion Weekend is open!
Reunion Chair and Class Agent
David Clowers ’64
Contact Kerri Barker at email@example.com or 269-337-7289 to join your reunion committee!
A reunion invitation letter from your class agent was mailed to you in April.
Please consider a gift to Kalamazoo College in celebration of your 50th reunion year. Donors who gave a gift during the last fiscal year are asked to increase your gift during your reunion year. Didn’t give a gift last year? Now is the time to become a donor. Your gifts pave the way for today’s K students to shape the future.
Your Reunion Giving Challenge runs from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. If you have any questions about your giving history or the giving challenge, please contact Sandy Dugal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.337.5959.
Hotels fill up fast! Please make your hotel reservations today.
Ways to Connect
Find and reconnect with your classmates through the alumni directory.