For your convenience during Homecoming and Reunion Weekend, all faculty, staff, and student parking lots will be available for parking without a special permit. You are also invited to use street parking on campus and in the surrounding neighborhoods. Follow posted parking restrictions for street parking, which is controlled by the City of Kalamazoo. Kalamazoo College is not responsible for parking violations.
Vehicles must be parked within marked spaces of appropriate lots. There shall be no driving or parking on sidewalks or lawns, or next to a building entrance. The Kalamazoo College Security staff has the authority to ticket and tow vehicles that are in violation of College regulations.
Handicapped parking spaces are clearly marked and available throughout campus, both on street parking near campus buildings and in campus lots. Handicapped spaces are reserved for vehicles with appropriate state permit.
Campus Parking Lots
For your convenience, these campus parking lots are available for your use during Homecoming and Reunion Weekend:
- Upper Fine Arts Lot: Access from Thompson Street
- Admission Lot: Access from Thompson Street
- Lower Fine Arts Lot: Access from Acker Lane (a one-way, northbound street)
- Acker Lane Lot: Access from Acker Lane (a one-way, northbound street)
- Severn Lot: Access from Acker Lane (a one-way, northbound street) or Catherine Street
- Trowbridge Lot: Access from Academy Street
- Hicks Center Lot: Access from Campus Drive off of Academy Street
- DeWaters Lot: Access from Academy Street or Campus Drive
- Facilities Management Lot: Access from Academy Street or Lovell Street
- Fitness and Wellness Center Lot: Access from Academy Street
- Athletic Field Complex Lot: Access from West Michigan Avenue
Additional parking will be available for Kalamazoo College’s 2018 Homecoming events and games scheduled for Saturday, October 20.
Park and Ride
Park on main campus and ride the new K bus to and from the Kalamazoo College Field House (1600 West Michigan Avenue). The bus will be acting as a shuttle from main campus (in front of Red Square on Academy) to the Field House from 1 – 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 20.
Kalamazoo College Athletic Field Complex
Free parking will be available in Kalamazoo College’s parking lot on the north side of West Michigan Avenue just west of Burrows Road and adjacent to the Field House and Athletic Field Complex. In order to maximize parking availability for all fans please use parking spaces for vehicles only, keeping tents and other tailgating equipment in your parking space only. Street parking will also be available in the surrounding area.
Large groups requesting designated parking areas should contact Head Baseball Coach, Mike Ott, at email@example.com.
Western Michigan University
The parking lot in front of Western Michigan University’s Field House (across from Kalamazoo College’s Field House) may be available along with WMU’s parking ramp just to the west of Kalamazoo College’s Athletic Field Complex and parking lot. WMU may charge for parking at their discretion.
Please visit hornets.kzoo.edu/sports/fball/gameday for additional information.