2015 Emeritus Club Gathering and Reunions
Classes of 1940, 1945, 1950, 1955, and 1960
The 2015 Emeritus Club Weekend took place on June 13-14, 2015. In addition to the annual spring meeting and Citation of Merit Awards, reunions were held for alumni celebrating their 55th through 75th reunions.
Nominate a classmate for the Citation of Merit Award today!
Please contact Kerri Barker at email@example.com or 269.337.7289 if you have any questions.
Ways to Connect
Engaged alumni help move Kalamazoo College from one level of excellence to another. You can advance K’s mission and solidify its position as one of this country’s exceptional liberal arts colleges in five key ways. You can make a difference in the life of a current or future Hornet!
- Identify and recruit a prospective student
- Offer an internship or externship to a student
- Mentor a student or recent graduate
- Serve as a volunteer
- Make a charitable contribution to Kalamazoo College
Find and reconnect with your classmates through the alumni directory.
Homecoming & Reunion Weekend
October 23-25, 2015
- 50th Reunion for the Class of 1965 & induction into the Emeritus Club