2015 Emeritus Club Gathering and Reunions
Classes of 1940, 1945, 1950, 1955, and 1960
The 2015 Emeritus Club Weekend will take place June 13-14, 2015. In addition to the annual spring meeting and Citation of Merit awards, reunions were held for alumni celebrating their 55th through 75th reunions.
Please contact Kerri Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-337-7289 if you are interested in joining your reunion committee for 2015.
Ways to Connect
Engaged alumni help move Kalamazoo College from one level of excellence to another. You can advance K’s mission and solidify its position as one of this country’s exceptional liberal arts colleges in five key ways. You can make a difference in the life of a current or future Hornet!
- Identify and recruit a prospective student
- Offer an internship or externship to a student
- Mentor a student through the Guilds
- Serve as a volunteer such as a class agent, reunion committee member or Hornet Happy Hour host
- Make a charitable contribution to Kalamazoo College
Find and reconnect with your classmates through the alumni directory.
Homecoming & Reunion Weekend
October 23-25, 2015
- 50th Reunion for the Class of 1965 & induction into the Emeritus Club