Richard DeTar ’67
Please consider a gift to Kalamazoo College in celebration of your Delmega Society reunion. Donors who gave a gift during the last fiscal year are asked to increase your gift during your reunion year. Didn’t give a gift last year? Now is the time to become a donor. Your gifts pave the way for today’s K students to shape the future.
Your Reunion Giving Challenge runs from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. If you have any questions about your giving history or the giving challenge, please contact Sandy Dugal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.337.5959.
Ways to Connect
Engaged alumni help move Kalamazoo College from one level of excellence to another. You can advance K’s mission and solidify its position as one of this country’s exceptional liberal arts colleges in five key ways. You can make a difference in the life of a current or future Hornet!
- Identify and recruit a prospective student
- Offer an internship or externship to a student
- Mentor a student through the Guilds
- Serve as a volunteer such as a class agent, reunion committee member or Hornet Happy Hour host
- Make a charitable contribution to Kalamazoo College
Find and reconnect with your classmates through the alumni directory.