Want to join us for the February 17-18th Visit the Zoo program but do not feel like driving? No problem!
We will be offering a fun, convenient bus trip from the greater Detroit area for this program. The details are as follows:
- Two locations will be used for pick-up on Sunday, February 17th and drop-off on Monday, February 18th. When you register for the trip, indicate which location you prefer.
- Meijer parking lot, 28800 Telegraph Rd. (Twelve Mile Rd. & Telegraph) at 12:30 p.m. (drop-off at 6:00 p.m.)
- Canton High School parking lot (8415 North Canton Center Road ) at 1:15 p.m. (drop-off at 6:45 p.m.)
- The cost of the bus trip is $20 per person. This fee covers travel expenses, meals on-campus (feel free to bring snacks for the bus trip), and overnight accommodations in campus housing. What a deal!
- Reservations must be received by Monday, February 11th at 5 p.m. Space is limited and is available on first-come first-served basis.
This trip is a great opportunity for you to visit Kalamazoo College, whether for the first time or for a return visit. As decision time draws closer, we want you to experience life at K to the fullest – you will visit classes, stay with a current student in the residence halls, meet with professors, hear from alumni, and more. You will even make some new friends who might soon be your new classmates in the Kalamazoo College Class of 2017!
Save your spot on the bus!
*Please remember to register for the Visit the Zoo program AND for the bus trip.
If you have questions, please contact the program coordinators: