November 4-5, 2012
If you are a high school senior of multicultural background, we invite you to spend a few days on our campus learning more about our dynamic campus community. Kalamazoo College is an increasingly diverse liberal arts college with a focus on challenging academics and experiential education. Our first-year class is our most diverse to date, comprised of 28% domestic students of color, 8% international students and 41% student from outside of Michigan.
CRASH the Campus activities will include:
- An overnight stay on campus with a current student
- An Admission presentation
- A campus-wide scavenger hunt
- An opportunity to attend a class
- Lots of chances to interact with current students, faculty and staff
- A tour of downtown Kalamazoo
- A chance to work on your college application
Travel for this program will be subsidized. As such, there is a short application to be considered for this program. Please print the Crash 2012 Application and return it with a copy of your transcript and standardized test scores no later than October 12.