Scheduling a campus visit shouldn’t sting.
Visiting K is as easy as 1, 2, 3 …
- Read over the brief descriptions of all of our visit options and find the one that fits you best. (Each one is different and you are welcome to visit more than once!)
- Click on the title of the visit option for more detailed information, including dates and times.
- Register online!
*If you are a high school guidance or college counselor wishing to arrange an individual visit please check out information about Counselor Visits
- All prospective students are invited to participate in one of our information sessions, join us on a campus tour, and dine with current students in our cafeteria. In addition, high school seniors and transfer students may personalize their visit by requesting to attend a class, stay overnight on campus with a trained student host, or have a music audition or lesson led by a faculty member. These additional opportunities are offered to high school juniors after May 1st.
- Ideal for high school juniors and seniors who have not yet applied to the College.
- Open Houses are large programs that provide a general overview of the unique opportunities available at K.
- Open Houses occur three times in the fall and once in the spring.
- For Admitted students (and their parents) only!
- Visit the Zoo is designed to help you make your final college choice. Students are able to experience life as a K student while interacting with members of our campus community through a variety of presentations and activities. Parents will participate in many of the same presentations, while also having the opportunity to ask questions of College personnel and parents of current students.
- In February, the Visit the Zoo programs will kick off the Sunday-Monday of Presidentʼs Day. During the month of April, we host three programs.
- This program is for high school seniors from underrepresented backgrounds who have applied and been admitted to the College.
- Ideal for those interested in visiting campus to learn more about diversity and inclusion at Kalamazoo College
- This will take place in conjunction with two select Visit The Zoo programs in February and April.
- We welcome high schools or community organizations interested in bringing groups of students to campus.
- Group visits usually include an information session and campus tour.
- Lunch with current students can be an added experience for just $4 per person.
- Group visits can be scheduled on selected weekdays during the academic year.