Visiting Kalamazoo College is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Read about our options for visiting Kalamazoo College and find the fit for you. (Each one is different and you are welcome to visit more than once!)
- Click on the title of the visit option for more detailed information, including dates and times.
- Register online!
*If you are a high school guidance or college counselor, please check out Counselor Visits.
- Participate in an information session, join us on a campus tour, and dine with students in our cafeteria. High school seniors and transfer students may personalize their visit by requesting to attend a class, stay overnight with a trained student host, or have a music audition or lesson with a faculty member. These additional opportunities are offered to high school juniors after May 1.
- Ideal for high school juniors and seniors who have not yet applied to K.
- Open Houses provide a general overview of the many opportunities available at K.
- Open Houses occur three times in the fall and once in the spring.
- For admitted students and their parents only!
- Visit the Zoo is designed to help you make your final college choice. Students experience life at K through a variety of presentations and activities. Parents will participate in many of the same presentations, and may ask questions of College personnel and parents of current students.
- In February, Visit the Zoo programs start with Sunday and Monday events during the week of Presidentʼs Day. In April, we host three programs.
- Designed for high school seniors from underrepresented backgrounds who have applied and been admitted to the College.
- Ideal for those interested in visiting campus to learn more about diversity and inclusion at Kalamazoo College.
- Takes place in conjunction with two select Visit The Zoo programs in February and April.
- We welcome high schools or community organizations interested in bringing groups of students to Kalamazoo College.
- Group visits usually include an information session and campus tour.
- Add lunch with current students for just $4 per person.
- Group visits are scheduled on selected weekdays during the academic year.