Scheduling a campus visit shouldn’t sting.
Visiting K is as easy as 1, 2, 3 …
- Read over the brief descriptions of all of our visit options and find the one that fits you best. (Each one is different and you are welcome to visit more than once!)
- Click on the title of the visit option for more detailed information, including dates and times.
- Register online!
*If you are a high school guidance or college counselor please check out information about Counselor Visits
- Perfect for high school seniors and juniors.
- Each visit is personalized based on your requests, which can include an interview with an Admission Counselor, meeting with a professor or coach, music lesson, class visit, and an overnight stay on campus (more limited for juniors).
- Available weekdays year round and certain Saturdays during the academic year.
- Ideal for high school juniors and seniors who have not yet applied to the College.
- Open Houses are large programs that provide a general overview of the unique opportunities available at K.
- Open Houses occur three Saturdays each year (two times in the fall and once in the spring).
- High school seniors of multicultural backgrounds are invited to apply.
- A “fly-in” program which includes an overnight stay on-campus. Travel is subsidized and space is limited, which means there is an application/selection process for this program.
- This program takes place in conjunction with the November Open House.
- For Admitted students (and their parents) only!
- Visit the Zoo is designed to help you make your final college choice. Students are able to experience life as a K student while interacting with members of our campus community through a variety of presentations and activities. Parents will also participate in many of the same presentations, while also having the opportunity to ask questions of College personnel and parents of current students.
- In February, the Visit the Zoo programs will kick off the Sunday-Monday of Presidentʼs Day. During the month of April, we host two Thursday/Friday programs or a Sunday/Monday program.
- We welcome high schools or community organizations interested in bringing a small group of students to campus.
- Group visits usually include an information session and campus tour.
- Group visits can be scheduled on weekdays during most of the year.