Scheduling a campus visit shouldn’t sting.
Visiting K is as easy as 1, 2, 3 …
- Read over the brief descriptions of all of our visit options and find the one that fits you best. (Each one is different and you are welcome to visit more than once!)
- Click on the title of the visit option for more detailed information, including dates and times.
- Register online!
*If you are a high school guidance or college counselor wishing to arrange an individual visit please check out information about Counselor Visits
- Perfect for high school seniors and juniors.
- Each visit is personalized based on your requests, which for high school seniors and transfer students can include a tour, an interview with an Admission Counselor, meeting with a professor or coach, music audition or lesson, class visit, and an overnight stay on campus. High school juniors are limited to campus tours and information sessions until May, 2017.
- Tours and interviews are available weekdays year round and certain Saturdays during the academic year.
- Ideal for high school juniors and seniors who have not yet applied to the College.
- Open Houses are large programs that provide a general overview of the unique opportunities available at K.
- Open Houses occur four Saturdays each year (three times in the fall and once in the spring).
- For Admitted students (and their parents) only!
- Visit the Zoo is designed to help you make your final college choice. Students are able to experience life as a K student while interacting with members of our campus community through a variety of presentations and activities. Parents will also participate in many of the same presentations, while also having the opportunity to ask questions of College personnel and parents of current students.
- In February, the Visit the Zoo programs will kick off the Sunday-Monday of Presidentʼs Day. During the month of April, we host three Thursday/Friday programs.
- We welcome high schools or community organizations interested in bringing groups of 35 or fewer students to campus.
- Group visits usually include an information session and campus tour.
- Group visits can be scheduled on selected weekdays during the academic year.