As most K students are plunging into First Week, I’m starting the third week of my adventures here in Clermont-Ferrand, France!
Here’s a glimpse into what I’ve done so far.
1) Climbed a volcano, watched the sunset, and attended a short film festival at the top that volcano:
2) Drank some of the famous mineral-filled Vichy spring water:
3) Participated in several political and economic debates at several different dinner tables.
4) Picnicked with wine in a garden:
5) Walked into a wine store and received a lesson on the complexities of the different tastes of wines from different regions.
6) Went to a party in an apartment with a view of this cathedral:
7) Ran some errands on my walk back from school:
8) Found this view right by my house:
Oh yeah, and attended some French classes.