Check your status here.
You are about to engage in one of the most important parts of the admission process. We encourage you to be thoughtful and thorough regarding the information you provide in your application. We use a holistic review process to fully assess your candidacy for admission, thus all materials you submit will be considered.
Materials Required to Complete First Year Application
- Common Application, including the Common Application essay
- High School Transcript
- Counselor Recommendation and Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation
- MidYear Report (once your 7th semester grades are available)
Additional Optional Components Include:
- ACT or SAT scores (Yes, they are optional! Learn more here.)
- ACT code is 2018
- SAT code is 1365
- Arts Supplement
- Kalamazoo College Writing Supplement
- Interview with an admission counselor or alumni representative
Right option if Kalamazoo College is your clear first choice
Require Early Decision Agreement Form with application
- Early Action
- Regular Decision
|Program||Application Deadline||Notification Letter Mailed||Deposit Due|
|Early Decision||November 15||December 1||January 15|
|Early Action||November 15||December 20||May 1|
|Regular Decision||January 15||April 1||May 1|
|Early Decision II||February 15||March 1||March 15|
|Transfer Applicants||May 1||May 15||June 1|
Merit-based scholarship award notifications will be included with the offer of admission.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates!