We appreciate all that you do to help your students navigate the college search. We hope that the information provided below will be of assistance as you work with each of your students to find a great college fit. Please feel free to reach out to the admission counselor who works with students from your area with any additional questions about Kalamazoo College.
Learn About Kalamazoo College
Recommend a Student
Complete and submit our Recommend a Student Form to let us know about a student who could be a good fit for Kalamazoo College.
- Individual Counselor Visits
- We are happy to host counselors on our campus for an individual visit on weekdays throughout the year. Saturday visits during the academic year are available on a limited morning schedule. Your visit may include a campus tour, an informational meeting, time to speak with current students (during the academic year) and more!
- Complete our Counselor Visit Request Form to schedule your visit.
Virtual Information Session
- We host virtual information session throughout the year for prospective students, their parents and high school counselors. During a virtual information session you can learn about Kalamazoo College’s distinctive K-Plan, ask an admission counselor about the admissions and financial aid process and get a current student’s perspective on life at K – from anywhere in the world!
- Complete the Virtual Information Session Registration Form to attend the next event.
- Counselors: If you would like to schedule a virtual information session for a group of your students at a different time than the ones available through the calendar, please contact the admission counselor for your region. We will do our best to accommodate such requests.
Our Travel Schedule
We hope that you will encourage your students to meet with us when we are in your area!