One of the best ways to discover whether Kalamazoo College is the right fit for you is to talk to the people who could be your future classmates. We have several ways that you can get to know our current students:
- Whatʼs the Buzz?
- Read about what it is really like to be a student at K
Read Student Profiles
- Talk with a student in person when you visit campus. This can be an informal conversation in the admission lobby or having lunch with a student in the cafeteria.
- When scheduling your individual campus visit, please request a student meeting with a current student in the comments box.
Ask a Student
- Our student workers are ready to answer your questions.
- Email a student
- Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A student will respond within two business days.
- Call a student
- Call toll-free 1-800-253-3602 or local 1-269-337-7166
- Ask to speak with a student worker
- Students are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 12:30pm Saturdays when school is in session